Thursday, December 3, 2009

A litte more about me

First off my name is Elizabeth, I go by Izzy and have since high school. I work at a daycare center and I absolutely adore my job of taking care of the children.

I am engaged to a wonderful man named Carl and we've been together since our junior year in high school. We will be married on September 18, 2010 come hell or high water.

We are both very excited at the prospect of becoming parents. We both were very excited when I got the positive pregnancy test on October 22. Sadly I started miscarrying on the following Sunday. We both really wanted another child so when barely a month later I got another positive pregnancy test were were happy. I'm still terrified of losing this baby but I'm trying to keep a positive outlook on life and pregnancy. I pray so hard for this child to be my forever baby.

The estimated due date so far for this baby is August 6, 2010. that is a little over a month before our wedding. Mind since I did not actually have a period between my miscarriage and this conception the due date could be pushed back closer to the wedding. I have visions of my baby being exactly a month old at my wedding.

If you're are wondering about the title of this blog there is a story behind it. At the day care I work at we have rooms named after things: dog room, cat room, apple room, etc. Well my most favorite room to work in is called the Elephant Room, its the 1 yr to 2 yr room and they're all such adorable little kids. Well I have decided in honor of my favorite room this little one will be nicknamed lil' El.

No comments:

Post a Comment