Saturday, December 19, 2009

I don't know

I don't know where I stand right now. I don't know If I'm still pregnant or if I've lost this baby too.

Thursday I had a spotting episode with bright red blood. It disappear after an hour but it startled me enough to request more betas. So I had a draw on Friday and I'm supposed to go in again on Monday. This morning I woke up went to the bathroom and nothing was wrong. About two hours later there was a lot of bright red and then fifteen minutes later I passed a clot. That was it, I was convinced that I was losing this baby. Then all of a sudden it stopped. No Blood no nothing.

I'm so confused I don't know what's going on. I want to believe that it was just a fluke and I still have my baby but I don't know what to believe.

No comments:

Post a Comment