Saturday, December 31, 2011

Happy new year!

In just under and hour and a half it will be January 1, 2012.

Me oh my how the year has flown. This year has been amazing, a few set backs (having to move TWICE) and a great gift (baby Samuel!).

I have gotten to see my daughter grow from a tiny infant to an independent toddler. I got to watch the progression of my belly as it once more stretched to accommodate a great gift. My first wedding anniversary was quiet but very exciting.  I was blessed with a healthy little boy on July 28th. I was gifted with the joy of watching my children fall in love with each other, Sophia becoming the best big sister I could have hoped for.

For 2012 I can hope for nothing more than the overall healthy of my family, the joy of watching my son grow into the independent boy I know he'll be, and the continued growth of Sophie into an amazing little girl.

I wish the best New Year to all of you. May your hardships be lessened and your blessing grow.

God bless and Happy New Year to all!

No comments:

Post a Comment