Monday, December 5, 2011

Baby school

I worked in a daycare for over a year, before that I was a babysitter almost everyday and now I have children of my own. If there is one thing I'm passionate about its early education.

Some parents and children get along fine without structure, some prefer a schedule and routine. There is nothing wrong with either of those ideas. I personally need a routine (this stems from the daycare). So I have decided that now that Sophia is 16 months old (holy moley how did that happen?) she would be starting to become familiarized with her numbers, letters, and colors. Since neither of my kids are going to daycare I'm going to step back into my roll as an early ed teacher! It will be trial and error but I can't wait.

On another note, poor Sam isn't going to remember a time when mommy wasn't teaching him.

No comments:

Post a Comment