Friday, December 3, 2010

4 months!!!

Little Sophia celebrated her 4 month birthday on Wednesday. I can't believe she's getting so big, like I'm having a hard time believing that 4 months have past since she was born.

Last night we had a 15 minute "conversation" she would coo and make sounds at me after I would talk to her. I think its adorable and she lights up like a Christmas tree when I respond to her sounds, like she can't believe it. She's working hard at sitting up and last night she was trying to sit up in her bathtub the entire time, like so much so I'm thinking she wont be on the infant end of it for too long any more.

Another milestone is I turned 6 weeks yesterday!


 Baby's now the size of a sweet pea!
Growing like crazy, baby is starting to sprout eyes, ears, nose, cheeks, and chin. Those little hands and feet -- still webbed like paddles -- might wiggle by week's end, the heart is beating (almost twice as fast as yours!), and blood is starting to circulate!





I've been pukey for the past couple of day and I'm afraid it's only going to get worse before it gets better. My poor Sophie has seen me throw up I think four times so far.

This weekend Sophia and her aunties are going to get Christmas pictures taken! I'm hoping they turn out well.

No comments:

Post a Comment