Friday, September 24, 2010

Uhm did I not just take out my air conditioners because my house was warmer with them on than it was outside? Apparently mother nature has a mean streak. It is projected to be a high of 90 today.... WHAT? What happened to 65? My house is hot. If Oli were home I would most likely make him take an AC out of the closet and put it in, but he's not. NOOOO he's at work. Meanie.

Of course there is a magnificent breeze coming through the back of my house. Guess what rooms are positioned at the back of my house? The bathroom and the kitchen. Both windows are thrown open but I have an evil hallway that seems to strike down breezes in their tracks. CRUEL, I say, CRUEL. It is on the other hand humorous to try to go to the bathroom right now. I was nearly strangled by the curtains trying to do so. I would be laughed at if anyone actually was home with me other and Wubby.

Oh yes Wubby and how is she fairing with this sudden exposure to heat with no AC?





I'm gunna go with pretty good. Last night she slept in just a diaper and thinks she's hot stuff (huh huh pun) Today she has mostly slept through the heat. Honestly if I weren't hyped up on like my 16th Snapple tea since this morning I might be too.

Luckily it is supposed to be back down to the mid 70s tomorrow for our great escape. Basically that means Wubby gets to dress in cute clothes at Grammy's house.

How am I faring in the heat? I'm unhappy but lazy and other than taking care of Wubby I can be lazy.

Also Carl was on one of his earlier shifts today so he'll be done in a little under 3 hours, which is way better than 4 hours. I believe I've begun to have conversations with the kitty. Once I get him we will be running to the store to get bread and chocolate chips.

I have a new NOM NOM obsession. Bread, peanut butter, and chocolate chips. ITS AMAZING. And my lazy lady food.

Also we need formula (aka my cover for being a fatty) 

No comments:

Post a Comment