Tuesday, September 21, 2010

I'm a ginger now!

Today I had my hair fixed, I got a really botched bob about 2 weeks ago and I also decided to dye it red. Woohoo new hair! Of course while I was getting it done my grandmother came over and watched Wubby.

Wubby has started waking up all bright and cheery in the mornings. She smiles at freaking everything and it is so adorable. I love every little smile from her it makes me so happy.

At the same time I'm dreading the coming weeks. I need to be returning to work and I really hate that thought. I so wish that I could stay home with Wubby until she needed to go to school. I can't because we need part of my income to keep ourselves comfortable and be able to save up and buy a house. I've actually cried at the thought of being away from her for even those couple of hours. I know it is probably stupid but I haven't been away from her for more than an hour since she was born. This Saturday Oli and I are going to Dorney Park for their Halloween thing and that will be the LONGEST I have been away from her. I actually am dreading going to a freaking amusement park! How sad am I?

So in two weeks tops I'm going to go back to work and frankly I'm seriously depressed about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment