Wednesday, August 17, 2011

My parenting skills are amazing...

As we are now going on 2 weeks without any laundry being done, I had to do something.

My sweet husband has promised for said 2 weeks to do the laundry, alas my basket over flows and I can't find any clothes.

So today I gave up. I hid poor Sam in his pack'n'play and pulled out my trump card with Sophia. I turned on Yo Gabba Gabba.

When that show comes on she walks up to the gate around the TV and stands there for the 30 minutes it's on.

So I grabbed my basket and ran downstairs and started the laundry.
Yep you read me right.

I left my 12 month old alone but I did learn I can hear EVERYTHING through the floor, down to Sam growling because his bink fell out.

When I came back up Sophie was still standing at the TV in amazement as Brobee sang about the party in his tummy.

No comments:

Post a Comment