Saturday, February 5, 2011

I'm getting lazy

Yay its February... I'm so sick of winter.
There was literally one piece of sheet ice covering my entire car this morning. Not to mention it was plowed into the parking spot.

Sophie is doing great, she's currently snoozing in her swing which she is too big for, don't judge it's the only way i can get her to nap. She can sit without support now, you just have to convince her it's fun.

Also I'm 14 weeks pregnant. Nubbin is growing well, I may or may not have bought a fetal doppler online when I was knocked up with Sophie. I still may or may not use it every other day to listen to Nubbin's heart beat.

We're going to look at a new apartment Monday morning. It has 2 bedrooms, I plan on making the babies share. And there is a laundry machine on site, also there is an elevator. Seriously an ELEVATOR! I live right now on the 4th floor of a walk up and I die every time I have to leave or come home.

 Also once we move I finally get to achieve my goal. I get to cloth diaper! I'm so excited I can't wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment