Saturday, January 8, 2011

I have enter trashy mom-dom

I got her ears peirced. I would take a picture but for some reason I can't find my camera. Once the hubs come home I will throw unwillingly give her to him and look for it. I don't see what the big fricken ta-do is about her ears. I figure get it done now while she's little and can be soothed with a bottle than when she is seven, bugs the shit out of me to get them done, then makes a scene in front of the entire mall, and eventually ends up with uneven peircings... but I digress.

Also today I took her highness out in the snow for a walk. She was all bundled up in the stroller and now snow touched her precious self but she had a damn good time. I was sooo happy to be out of the house for the first time in 48 hours I didn't care how cld it was.

No comments:

Post a Comment