Friday, December 27, 2013

Merry Christmas

Christmas has come and gone. Santa came and the kids are thrilled... except for Savannah, she mostly just slept.

We did Christmas Eve at my mom's house which was fun and slightly chaotic, 6 kids and a pile of presents so obviously I didn't expect anything else.







Savannah was there I promise, but like I said she mostly just slept. Sophie is the oldest and the closest to understanding the Santa concept so she was probably the most fun. She was so excited that night but we reminded her Santa could only come when she was asleep (thank you Doc McStuffins for enforcing that!) and she eventually did lay down.




Can you tell which present was the biggest hit?






While she was asleep for the beginning of the morning Savannah did finally join us!


The kid did eventually play with other things



The kids are still madly in love with their train table and trains, Sam asks every time he wakes up if he can play with it. 

Overall the kids had a ton of fun on Christmas eve with our family and they were absolutely adorable on Christmas morning. I do have to say, despite whatever dread I was feeling about Christmas this year, that I am looking forward to next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment