Friday, November 26, 2010

Why this blog

I decided to originally start blogging when I found out I was pregnant with my daughter Sophia. I did a pregnancy blog that was of course abandoned just after she was born, not that I kept with it much while I was actually pregnant.

Quick history. My husband and I got married on May 31, 2010. My daughter Sophia was born on August 1, 2010 at 11:26am. She is a blessing and the most miraculous thing that has ever happened to me.

I planned to keep a blog about how she was growing and doing, but I never really got to that. She will be 4 months old on December 1st. She is such a good baby and is happy 99% of the time.

Near the end of November 2010  I discovered some unexpected news,  I was pregnant... Yes you read correctly I have an almost four month old and I'm pregnant again. This child, who my husband and I have nicknamed Nubbin, is due on July 28th, 2011... 3 days before Sophia's first birthday.

I'm excited and nervous about it. Part of me feels bad that Sophia wont have time to be an only child, but I realize I wanted a large family and eventually she would have to give up the title.

So my reasons for this blog: I'm going to keep track of Sophia's milestones... how my little girl is doing, and of course be my pregnancy blog for Nubbin. Eventually this will be "how I survived 2 under 1"

No comments:

Post a Comment