Wednesday, January 20, 2010

New Work Schedual

So It's been a while since I've updated.

To my knowledge everything is going splendid with my little vegan. I was vomiting on a regular basis until yesterday so the hormones are still there.

I have my 12 week NT appointment in a week. I'm very excited about seeing my baby for a while on the ultra sound. I'm not too worried about the genetics part, I mean of course I wonder but all in all we're a pretty clear genetics trait.

I just can't believe I'll be 12 weeks in a week, wow 3 month of pregnancy gone. Woohoo, how awesome. Only 28 more weeks, and 6 more months to go until i get to hold my baby.

I also have a new work schedule which is probably contributing to my sleeping when I'm not at work (along with the baby). I now work 11:30-6. I'm glad I get 2 extra (technically 3 since I will be staying until 6 now) hours on my schedule but I'm dead tired all the time anymore.

Maybe that will pass after I enter second tri, not to long now.

No comments:

Post a Comment